Launch Fedora CoreOS in Exoscale using the
next image and the DO custom image workflow.
NOTE: You are not required to run this test case. If you don't already have an account or don't want to create one then skip this test.
- Create a Exoscale account if you don't already have one.
How to test
- Create an Ignition config. You can use the simplest example available which includes your SSH key.
- Exoscale Web Portal will provision FCOS instance
- Follow the documentation for for launching using CLI. Be sure to choose the image from the
- Don't forget to terminate your instance after you're done with testing, so that you don't end up paying for an eternal-running machine. You may also want to delete the custom image that was created.
- The system launches in Exoscale according to the instructions.
- You can connect through SSH (depending on your organization).
- The Webportal must be able to provision the VMs
- The linked documentation is clear, all steps are understandable, and nothing important is missing from it.