The test is to check that the Docker client is capable of pulling an image from a Registry.
This is to test in an Atomic image. The Docker daemon has to be started on the machine.
How to test
Be as specific as required for the target audience.
- ssh into an Atomic instance.
- Next Start Docker daemon.
- Pull fedora using Docker client.
- Run the container.
$ systemctl start docker.service $ docker pull fedora $ docker run fedora /bin/echo Hello World
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Step #1 You should be able to login into an Atomic instance.
- Step #2 Starts Docker Daemon.
- Step #3 The Pull operation should pass without error.
- Step #4 will display text:Hello World
Optionally provide hints for exploratory testing.