How to test
abrt-guiand select a binary crash.
- On Analyze step select Retrace Server. If GUI shows reporting selector instead of analyze selector (this happens if you already have the backtrace), select any reporter and click "Regenerate backtrace" button in the next window. This will bring you to analyzer selector.
- Wait until the job is finished.
- Continue with reporting.
- Not all distributions are supported. For example, trying to retrace from F13 gives the following message: "ERROR: Command failed: ... Could not open/read file:///var/cache/abrt-retrace/fedora-13-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml". We expect that the following distros work: F14, F15, RHEL6.0
- If reporting is unsuccessful, please include the reporting log in your abrt bug report. Reporting log can be cut-n-pasted from GUI report window, or retrieved from event_log file in problem data directory (such as /var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2011-03-04-15:46:26-22496/event_log).
- The backtrace should be generated and it should be in a good quality.