m (Add to Package_anaconda_test_cases category)
m (moved QA/TestCases/InstallSourceHttp to QA:Testcase install repository HTTP/FTP default: Install.img is already included in initrd, thus it is more accurate to use 'install repository' for retrieving the repository.)
Revision as of 06:20, 31 May 2011
A complete installation using the HTTP network installation protocol. See Anaconda/Options for information on supported boot options.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Direct anaconda to use HTTP as the installation type by adding the boot command:
- Choose URL as Installation method when prompted.
- Provide a http server and path to the installation tree
- Proceed with installation
- Anaconda uses the install source from the HTTP server provided.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully