A complete installation using the HTTP network installation protocol. See
askmethod in Anaconda/Options for information on supported boot options.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means (
netinst.iso, pxeboot images or
- Direct anaconda to use HTTP as the installation type by adding the boot command:
- Choose URL as Installation method when prompted.
- Provide a http server and path to the installation tree
- Proceed with installation
- Anaconda uses the install repository from the HTTP server provided.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully