This test case tests
using the kernel regression test suite. For details about the test suite, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KernelTestingInitiative.
- Ensure the
packages are installed
- Clone the kernel-tests repository:
$ git clone https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/kernel-tests.git
- For submission of test results make sure you have the package python-fedora installed
$ dnf install python-fedora
- Configure automatic submission of the test results and your FAS username:
$ cp config.example .config $ vim .config
Look for lines with "submit=" and "username=" and set these settings to "submit=authenticated" and "username=<your FAS login>".
How to test
- Run the default test suite:
$ sudo ./runtests.sh
- Run the performance test suite:
$ sudo ./runtests.sh -t performance
- Both runs of the test suite should result in PASS.