SCaLE 9X: The Southern California Linux Expo
The 9th Annual Southern California Linux Expo will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February 25-27, 2010, at The Hilton Los Angeles Airport.
Date and Time
- February 25-27, 2010 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- (get map)
- Details to follow.
- Booth and Event Posters (Needs update)
A FAD will be scheduled for SCaLE 9x. Details to follow.
Please add yourself if you're planning to spend at least a little while at the Fedora Booth helping out.
|Larry Cafiero||X||X||X||SCALE, baby!|
|Ruth Suehle||x||x||x?||Availability dependent on my speaking slot and other talks I want to cover for opensource.com|
|Clint Savage||x||x||x||Let me know what I need to do to ensure a room and the like|
|Alejandro Acosta||x||x||x||Would provide assistance/information in Spanish/English|
|Your name here|
|your name here|
- Table for the event secured.
- Call for Presentations is open until Dec. 13, 2010.
- Room for FAD on Feb. 25 proposed and likely available.
Arrival - Departure
|Who||Arrive (Flight-Time)||Departure (Flight-Time)||Comments|
For SCaLE9x, $3,120* is requested for the following items:
|Ambassador team lodging||$1,050 (based on last year)||Ambassador|
|quaid's lodging||$327||quaid's||Not Ambassador budget|
|Buffer||$200||Ambassador||Cost overruns, etc.|
|FAD dinner||$500||???||Somewhat flexible cap|
|Printing||$50||Ambassador||Handouts of presentation times, etc.|
|Gas||$120||???||Not Ambassador budget|
|Schwag?||$0||Ambassador||USB keys? etc.|
- Based on the provision that FAmNA will pay for the things that have ??? -- Some of the items may fall under CommArch or other budget expenditures, at which time the draft total is bound to change to a lower amount.
Blogs and Reports
Kid Friendly Activities
- More details to follow
- Details to follow