Fedora-18 Test Day Page!
The Fedora 18 ipa Test Day is planned for October 15th, 2012.
We need your feedback!
Test Cases and Instructions
- Basic installation tests
- AD Trust tests
- Install primary and replica, add couple clients
- Configure clients with fallback servers
- Configure clients with fixed addresses
- Test CA certificate renewal
- Test web UI using IE
- Manage SELinux user maps and assign a context via SSSD
- Manage SSH keys for users and hosts
- Add a DNS zone and define system permission for delegated access
- Test DNS persistent search, now enabled by default
- Test DNS zone transfer to non-IPA slaves
- Try using IPA for sudo with SSSD caching the sudo rules
- Configure automount and NFS using ipa-install-automount
- Exercise problematic names (DN's are handled properly)