m (→Test Results: add user)
m (→Test Results)
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Revision as of 02:23, 7 November 2014
|Fedora 21 Server Test Day|
|Date||November 7th, 2014|
What to test?
Today will be focusing on features of Rolekit, freeIPA, cockpit, and openLMI. We will be also testing for basic functionality. Please submit your findings to the table below.
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion ...
- Development - Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh)
- Quality Assurance - Dan Mossor (danofsatx)
- General Help - Simo Sorce (simo)
- Test Day Organizer and Tester - John Unland (junland)
Prerequisite for Test Day
- Extra Hard Disk Space
- Virtualbox, QEMU, or VMWare Player
- IRC Client (Optional)
- x86 / x86-64 / ARM Hardware (Optional)
How to test?
- Download Image for your particular Architecture.
- Verify image through MD5 or SHA256 SUM. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Install Image on USB / DVD if you are testing on physical hardware.
- Install image in a Virtual Machine or Physical Hardware.
- Run through test cases.
- Submit bugs / results in the table below.
Testing image can be found here: Fedora 21 Server Beta
- 1. Base Test Cases
- 2. Rolekit Test Case
- 3. FreeIPA Test Cases
- 4. Realmd Test Cases
- 5. Docker Base Setup Test Case (Optional Free-Form testing)
Below is where you input your results for your test cases.
If you have problems with any of the tests, report a bug to Bugzilla usually for the component udisks, or gnome-disk-utility for bugs in the Palimpsest graphical front end itself. If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask on IRC and we will help you. Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the Results table below, following the example results from the first line as a template. The first column should be your name with a link to your User page in the Wiki if you have one. For each test case, use the result template to enter your result, as shown in the example result line. FreeIPA_Test_Cases|FreeIPA Test Cases
|User||Base Test Cases||Rolekit Test Case||FreeIPA Test Cases||Realmd Test Cases||Docker Base Setup||References / Comments|