- Name: Bogomil “Bogo” Shopov
- Country: Bulgaria & The Internet
- Email: email@example.com
- Age: 35 years
- Sex: Male
GPG : 0xE69A226A
to import my key:
$ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0xE69A226A
to refresh existing keys:
$ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --refresh-keys
to sign and encrypt a file with ASCII armored output for a recipient
$ gpg -sea -r firstname.lastname@example.org file
I am an (Open) Web thinker, doer and hacker.
I have wide experience in the development of products and with the new trends of the global network.
I am dealing with communities since 2004 when I started organizing a Web technology conference. It was important back then as it is now to find proper approach to reach the different community layers. The Combination between on and offline methods helps strengthening its integrity.
- I also know that 10 is equal to 2 and programming in different areas is another of my strong sides.
- I defend the open source and free software principles as well as the Internet users’ digital rights.
- I have excellent organizational experience, which can be demonstrated by the eight big event I am organizing.
- I ran in the European election in 2009.