(Redirecting to ChuckAnderson)
m (moved content to user page)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:04, 11 March 2009
I've been an avid user and contributor to Fedora and Red Hat Linux before that since about 1997 or so. I've packaged software in the past (Charles R. Anderson's RPM packages for DHCP) and contributed to the Fedora Legacy project during its lifetime. My main interests are QA, testing, bug reporting, and packaging, helping to make Fedora and Linux as a whole the best operating system out there.
For my day job, I work as a Network Engineer at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, where we use Fedora for our internal systems and services provided to the network. I also do a lot of testing of network equipment, with my primary interests being IPv6 deployment and IP multicast, so naturally I'm interested in these topics in Fedora too.
- Email: cra AT wpi DOT edu, cra AT fedoraproject DOT org
- IRC: cra on #fedora, #fedora-devel, #fedora-qa, #networking, #ipv6
- GPG key: Key fingerprint = EBA3 A106 7C93 FA07 8E15 3AC2 C367 A0F9 49BB 5886
- Fedora Account: cra
Activities within Fedora
- QA testing.
- Bug reporting, triaging, and occasional fixing.
- Tier1 Internet2 & IPv6 mirror.
- Package maintainer for the following packages:
- ocp: Open Cubic Player for MOD/S3M/XM/IT/SID/MIDI music files
- Judy: General purpose dynamic array library
- miredo: Tunneling of IPv6 over UDP through NATs (under review)