|Birthday:||July 23, 1983|
I'm Frederico Lima from Belo Horizonte (city of Sepultura band) state of Minas Gerais but now I'm living in Brasília capital of Brazil.
I started using Linux back in 1999 with some distros that I do not remember anymore
but back in 2000 when I bought an brazilian computer magazine called "PC Master" and the Suse 6.3 distro came with it, I started to like it even more.
Since then, I've been using Linux, mostly Slackware and Debian.
I always wanted to contribute with the open-source community,
Around 2005 I started packaging and translating a few things into Slackware. Just small contributions.
Some years ago I've started using Fedora on my personal laptop and desktop, and at my workstation on my job. And deploying the apps that I develop on RHEL servers.
But in 2016 I felt it was time to really contribute, and as I liked the Fedora Project proposal, I joined that community.
Feel free to contact me to join any team at Fedora Project.
Role in Fedora Project
- Package maintainer, you can see my packages here
- Reviewer and translator of the Fedora Localization Project for Brazilian Portuguese, see my Zanata profile here
- Member of the Fedora FreeMedia Program
- I've helped Fedora users on freenode at #fedora-br irc channel, ask.fedoraproject.org and other social networks, chats, forums, groups like Fedora Brasil Telegram channel (where I'm an admin), reddit /fedora etc.
I work for the brazilian government using open-source solutions.
Bachelors degree in system information and associate degree in system development.
- LPI LPIC-1
- CompTIA Linux+
- SuSE Certified Linux Administrator (CLA)
- Green IT Citizen
Play guitar and retro-games.
- XIII Fórum Goiano de Software Livre
- XII Fórum Goiano de Software Livre
- Software Freedom Day DF 2016
- Oficina Debian-MG 18/02/2006 - UFMG