- Living in Belgium , Antwerp region. Long time Unix user (+20 years) and Linux since 1992.
- Timezone: CET (in the Summer UTC+2 hours CEST)
- Professional background: see my LinkedIn page
- Maintainer of two Open Source projects, make CD-ROM Recovery - mkCDrec (created in 2000) and Relax and Recover - rear (created in 2006) around Linux Disaster Recovery.
- Long time board member of the Open Technology Assembly which was formerly known as the Belgian Unix Users Group (BUUG).
- RedHat Ready Partner (ISV Partner for Relax and Recover - rear).
- Hold certificates of RHCSA, RHCVA.
- Fedora Account: gdha
- Email: gdha AT fedoraproject DOT org
- IRC: gdha [ #fedora-meeting #fedora-ambassadors #rear ]
- Website: IT3 Consultants
Activities within Fedora
- Fedora Ambassador
- Fedora Packager
- Presentation "The implementation of a Linux Disaster Recovery Process (with rear)" on Linux Open Administration Days, Wilrijk, 10 April 2010.
- Attended the RedHat Summit EMEA 2010, 2-5 May 2010, Valencia, Spain.
- Linux Konferenca 2010, Portoroz, Slovenia (26-27 September 2010) - Presentation on rear; acting as Fedora Ambassador
- T-Dose conference 2010, Eindhoven, The Netherlands (6 Nov 2010) - Presentation on rear; acting as Fedora Ambassador
- 5-6 February 2011: FOSDEM, Brussels, Belgium - Presentation on rear
- 16-17 April 2011: Linux Open Admin Days, Antwerpen, Belgium - Presentation: Exploring IPv6
- 11-14 May 2011: LinuxTag 2011, Berlin, Germany - Presentation: Exploring IPv6 (and Project "Relax and Recover" Workshops)
- 5-6 November 2011: T-Dose conference 2011, Eindhoven, The Netherlands - Presentation: Exploring IPv6
- 1 April 2012: Linux Open Admin Days, Antwerpen, Belgium - Presentation: Linux Disaster Recovery Best Practices: Relax and Recover
- 23-25 May 2012: LinuxTag 2012, Berlin, Germany - Presentation: Linux Disaster Recovery Best Practices: Relax and Recover (and Workshop: Relax and Recover)