Security Forum Africa
Head of Technology for Cellulant Ghana.
Cellulant is an mCommerce provider in East Africa and West Africa.
- Skill set:
Over 6 years of experience on RH based distro's, mainly Fedora and SuSE.
Network programming in C.
Pentesting and Vulnerability Assessment
Programming in C,Java,Shell and PHP
Experience with USSD and SMS developments.
Extensive use of Kannel,Haproxy,tripwire,Snort and monit.
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fedora Account: linuxthomass
- Blog: http://securityforus.blogspot.com
Activities within Fedora
- Currently co developing a light weight pentesting application suite in C on Leonadis(FC 11)- http://crocproject.blogspot.com
- Lead ambassador for Fedora in Ghana.