Revision as of 07:58, 27 July 2016
- Kyoto Cabinet (replacing Tokyo Cabinet)
- Search key length: No limit from database itself (uses c++ std::string or combination of c-style string and its length).
- Read-only access to DB: See http://fallabs.com/kyotocabinet/spex.html, part Sharing One database by Multiple Processes. TL;DR: One DB cannot be accessed by multiple processes, DB file is protected by reader-writer lock (which means it will probably require write access even for read-only operation).
- Supported architectures: Linux 2.6 and later (i386/x86-64/PowerPC/Alpha/SPARC)
- Query keys larger than X: DB supports matching by regex, which should be possible to use for this kind of query. Other possibilities are match by prefix and match by similarity.
- Search key length:
- Read-only access to DB:
- Supported architectures:
- Query keys larger than X: