|IRC:||kovalevsky on Libera.Chat in |
fedora-websites, fedora-latam ,electronica-es, floss-pa,fedora-pa,fedora-br, fedora-ar
|Badges, badges, and more badges (84)|
I started using Fedora in 2011. I like this distribution because it refers to freedom, friendship and features. Fedora has given me the opportunity to work on GNU/Linux in an intuitive, challenging, and dynamic way.
I'm using Fedora Electronic spin devoted mostly to companies based on the creation of semiconductors devices but still provides many programs for engineers, undergraduate, masters and doctorate research/activities, and obviously electronics enthusiasts.
I would like to promote through Fedora Electronic the free and open source software so that more people learn how much fun it can be a mix of technology-electronics.
Packages for Fedora
My packages in Fedora
See package list
FOSS activities/contributions in Fedora
There some events where I was or wich I have organized:
- 2015: Flisol, David, Chiriqui, Panama.
- 2014: Flisol, Panama City.
- 2014: Hardware Freedom Day, Panama City.
- 2014: Fedora 20 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2013: Flisol, Panama City.
- 2013: FUDCon Lawrence, NA.
- 2013: Fedora 18 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2012: Fedora 17 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2012: Flisol, Panama City.
- 2011: Fedora 16 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2011: FUDcon Panama City.
Talks & Workshops
- 2015: Controlling electronics devices trough a webserver at FLISOL - Chiriqui, Panama.
- 2014: Hacking Arduino para principiantes at FUDCon Managua, Nicaragua.
- 2014: Cómo usar GPIO en un Raspberry PI at FUDCon Managua, Nicaragua.
- 2014: Using the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi and not die trying at Week of Engineering - Interamericana University - PTY.
- 2013: Creating websites with Drupal on Fedora at FUDCon Cusco, Peru.
- 2013: Arduino at FUDCon Cusco, Peru.
- 2013: Fedora Electronic, Introduction at FUDCon Cusco, Peru.
- 2013: Concepts of Electronic and Arduino Hardware at FLISOL - PTY.
- 2013: Compilation and Simulation of VHDL using FEL - Summer Workshop of FLOOS-PA - PTY.
- 2013: FEL, a little intro to the electronic world with Fedora at FUDCon Lawrence, NA.
- 2012: Arduino Projects using FEL at FLISOL - PTY.
- 2011: Fedora Electronic Lab at Software Freedom Day - PTY.
Other miscellaneous Information
- Electronic: I'm IEEE member student.
- Languages: Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Worked as web developer in Drupal at Rootstack.