Tom 'spot' Callaway
You can email him at: tcallawa<AT>redhat.com
On IRC (freenode.net), he's "spot".
- Tom 'spot' Callaway does not currently possess any notable mutant powers.
- He is currently the Fedora Engineering Manager @ Red Hat.
- He served three consecutive elected terms on the Fedora Board from 2007 to 2011.
- He was responsible for the Aurora SPARC Linux Project, which was a port of Fedora to SPARC. This effort is long dead.
- He has worked for Red Hat since February 2001, and is worshipped by lemurs throughout the known universe.
- He is currently leading the Fedora Packaging Committee, responsible for RPM Packaging Standards and Practices.
He also maintains a LOT of packages in Fedora. He used to keep a list here, but it was a pain to maintain. Pkgdb has this list: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/spot?acls=owner&acls=commit (some things I only co-maintain, or are dead packages now)
While I do sponsor new Packagers, I do so rarely these days, mostly because I'm super busy.
Here is a list of some of the people I've sponsored:
Chuck R. Anderson Dmitry Butskoy Jeff Carlson Didier Casse Mark Cox Kushal Das Patrice Dumas Ralf Ertzinger Kevin Fenzi Chris Grau Kevin Gray Ed Hill Dan Horák Neil Horman Patrick Laughton John Patrick Mahowald José Matos Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski Karen Rei Pease Ian Pilcher Orion Poplawski Jef Spaleta Quentin Spencer Richard A. Stout Andreas Thienemann Axel Thimm Jason L Tibbitts III Toni Willberg Paul Wouters
If any of them screw up, feel free to let me know.