- "when a release goes EOL open all acls to uberpackagers" -- At least initially I'd rather see this applied to a single release. (ie: target F8 to be a long term release or target F9 as a long term release rather than all releases)
- "Also it is not possible currently to report bug against these packages." -- I'm not certain but I don't think we have the ability to lock down bugzilla like this.
- "especially if some work has to be done from the infrastructure team" -- releng should be included in this as well. Until a signing server is created, signing the packages will likely need either releng to help or infrastructure to create a separate sandbox for signing these packages.
--abadger1999 01:09, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- Will we continue to accept bug reports?
- How can we maintain three versions when we can't maintain two?