From Fedora Project Wiki
(Redirected from QA/TestCases/BootMethodsKVM)
A complete installation started from booting in KVM. Get started with virtualization,please see Getting_started_with_virtualization.
How to test
- Create a VM and connect the VM's CDROM to ISO image .
- Hit run to boot the VM from CDROM
- Graphical boot menu is displayed for users to select install options. If no option is selected, the installer should load after a reasonable timeout
- Anaconda boots successfully from ISO image
- Anaconda transitions to stage2 without error