From Fedora Project Wiki
(Redirected from QA/TestCases/UserInterfaceCmdline)
Test the non-interactive cmdline output mode. This mode simply prints out text and does not allow any interactivity. All options must be specified either in a kickstart file or on the command line.
How to test
- Prepare a valid kickstart file. For help creating a kickstart file, examine the file
/root/anaconda-ks.cfgon a previously installed system. This file contains the kickstart instructions used to install that system. For additional guidance on kickstart syntax, see Anaconda/Kickstart.
- Boot the installer with the command-line option cmdline as well as
ksargument to load the kickstart file
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Anaconda does not stop and prompt for user input
- Reboot successfully into installed system