From Fedora Project Wiki
(Redirected from QA:Testcase ABRT Bugzilla)
- This test case tests that ABRT's ability to report crashes to Bugzilla works correctly.
- If you don't have an account on Bugzilla, create one.
How to test
- Ensure you have the plugin installed with the command
su -c 'dnf install libreport-plugin-bugzilla'
- Ensure that the abrtd and abrt-applet processes are both running
- Generate a random unique crash with:
- Start gnome-abrt (either from cmdline or from application menu)
- Select the entry matching the recently crashed application, then click Report button.
- Write "ABRT testing, please disregard" in problem description
- Go through the wizard, review the data and start reporting.
- Notification should appear prompting you to provide your Bugzilla credentials
- If reporting is unsuccessful, please include the reporting log in your abrt bug report. Reporting log can be cut and pasted from the GUI report window, or retrieved from event_log file in problem data directory (e.g.
- Log message should appear, with information about the crash and a link to the reported bug
- A bug entry should be filed in Bugzilla, the entry should be assigned to the package you crashed, and the traceback of the crash should be attached (exception to this is the case when you report duplicate bug - in that case you are added to the CC field of the duplicate and only your comment and package version is posted to the bug report).
After completing this test case, please close the bug as NOTABUG.