From Fedora Project Wiki
(Redirected from QA:Testcase Gnome Online Accounts)
Tests whether a Google account can be added through GNOME Online Accounts.
- Have a Google account.
- Install Fedora Workstation.
How to test
- Start System Settings -> Online Accounts.
- Request to add a new "Google" account.
- Follow the authentication and authorization prompts, approve the access.
- Online Accounts should now display your Google account as added. You can click on it and configure which individual services you want integrated in GNOME.
- Start Calendar, your Google calendar should be displayed there. You should be able to modify your events.
- Start Contacts, your Google contacts should be displayed there. You should be able to modify your contacts.
- Start Files, your Google Drive files should be accessible from the left side bar. You should be able to manage your documents.
- Start Photos, your Google photos should be displayed there. You should be able to manage your photos.
- Start Evolution (install, if not available), your Google Mail emails should be displayed there. You should be able to send new emails.
- Your account data are accessible through listed GNOME applications.
- Please report all failures to the gnome-online-accounts tracker, if the problem seems to be account connection related, or to individual GNOME apps trackers, if the problem seems to be related to a particular application.