From Fedora Project Wiki
(Redirected from RobertAlbrecht)
Robert M. Albrecht
- Email: romal AT fedoraproject DOT org
- GPG key: 0x7994DAC0
- Fedora username: romal
- Location:: Oldenburg Northern Germany
- Homepage: http://www.romal.de
Activities within Fedora
- My first contact with Linux was a an mildly successfull try to compile the newly announced Linux-kernel on my Minix system. It could not get it to work properly. Some months later, after finding the SLS, I installed my first real Linux system and has been a constant user since. I used SLS, Slackware, SuSE and DLD. Finally I switched to Redhat 4.x as Redhat was the only distro shipping the required libs for running an SMP enabled kernel. I stayed with Redhat since then.
- We use various members of the Redhat family (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora) in our company.
- I worked as an instructor for Redhat & SuSE system administration for some years and published a number of articles and books on operating-systems including Linux.