(Redirected from User:Nishanth)
- I am running a computer sales and repair shop in Thalassery (Kerala India) named Anugraha Computers From last 4 years.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPG key: 0x63B67B8A
- Fedora Account: nishanth
Activities within Fedora
- Few Years back I downloaded a user friendly operating system, called fedora core 5. When I installed fedora 7, I realized that it's very difficult in our place to download such cool, powerful and secured free software. Some of the computer dealers only give installation support for Linux. Most of the technicians are not aware of Fedora Operating System, its powerful packages and online support. Most of our Technicians don't know how to install new packages in fedora or install a device driver. We are very much familiar with windows and Its Driver availability, Driver auto searching etc. In some PC's only supports text mode installation. This is the side of reseller.
- Now in customer side, they prefer windows only because they can easily play MP3, VCD, DVD, 3GP and all more over they can install devices like Mobile Phones, Digital Camera themselves. Main think availability of heavy graphics games is very low.
- I am working as fedora Ambassador because I need to get support from the organisation to improve my work. I would like to help others and promote fedora in our area. That is the reason why I joined in fedora project.