m (moving to nested category)
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
Latest revision as of 11:08, 11 February 2011
Fedora Free Media Program USA
- The Free Media program is run by voluntary group of Ambassadors and other contributors to fulfill the Free Media requests, the number of Media shipped every month may change...
- We appreciate all of the support and interest we have received so far, and we hope that more volunteers will step forward to help us increase our capacity and accept a larger number of requests.
- If you'd like to participate, please contact the coordinator.
- General Policy: One media per person per release + source media if requested.
- Use the Free Media Request Form on this page to fill a request when it is active.
- The Free Media Request Form is open for a few days at the beginning of each month.
- Please do not mail contributors requesting CD/DVD. The only way to get a Free Fedora Media is through the Free Media Request Form
- 2008-12-20 - James Overby added as a Free Media contributor.
- As of 2008-12-12, Scott Harvanek will be the coordinator for this program.
- 2008-06-27 Fedora Free Media Program USA is officially launched. Please contact the coordinator to become a contributing member.
- Starting September we will accept 20 requests each month until we fulfil all the requests regularly. We have a backlog of almost 4 months that needs to be completed.
Free Media Requests Queue
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008