Fedora Events: FrOSCon 2013 - Sankt Augustin, Germany
FrOSCon is a two day conference on Free Software and Open Source, taking place for the seventh time on August, 24th/25th 2013 at the University of Applied Science in Sankt Augustin near the cities of Bonn and Cologne.
The conference revolves around a rich schedule of talks, highlighting current topics in Free Software and Open Source. Moreover, developers will be offered a large Free Software / Open Source space, allowing them to organize their own meetings or even their own lineup of events.
Additionally, exhibition space will be available to companies and projects, so they can present themselves to the visitors.
For more information, visit:
Date & Location
- Saturday/Sunday, August, 24th/25th 2013
- Sankt Augustin, not far from Bonn in NRW, Germany.
- Getting there
- booth confirmed
- DevRoom confirmed
- Accommodation confirmed
|Name||Hotel room needed||Booth service||Saturday||Sunday||Hotel Confirmed||Confirmed with FrOSCon (Free admission)|
|Felix Kaechele (event owner)|
- Sirko, 1x rollup banner, 1x table cloth,
- Miro, 1 3D printer
Please feel free to add stuff if you think something is missing here.
we have a DevRoom, for one day (Sunday 25th of August, C216) for Fedora confirmed
* 10.00 - 11.00 slot #1 * 11.00 - 11.15 break * 11.15 - 12.15 slot #2 * 12.15 - 12.45 lunch break * 12.45 - 13.45 Keynote * 13.45 - 14.00 break * 14.00 - 16.00 OpenSCAD: Code you 3D models * 16.00 - 16.30 break * 16.30 - 17.30 slot #5 * 17.30 - 17.45 break * 17.45 - 18.45 slot #6 * 18.45 - 19.15 Closing event
- we rented an apartment for the whole group http://ferienwohnung-troisdorf.jimdo.com/
The social event takes place on Saturday evening at the event location right after doors are closing.
- swag https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/269
- travel Aleksandra https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/270
- travel Miro, Barbora https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/271