The guy with the supercomputer.
|IRC channels:||#fedora-nl, #fedora|
I am an IBMer working on Platforms and Infrastructure for Deep Learning. I have worked for 17 years in the areas of HPC, Cloud, Machine Learning and High Performance Data Analytics.
My experience with FOSS begins in 1996 when I first installed Slackware on my desktop and then Red Hat Linux until 2003.. After some distro-hopping I concluded that Fedora is the distro to use for both ideological(freedom!) and practical reasons (bleeding edge). I have been using Fedora as my OS since March 2004.
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlnads
- Time Zone: GMT +02:00
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, Greek.
- Higer Education:
- University of Athens, Greece.
- PhD University of Groningen - the Netherlands.
- Openstack Foundation
- Open Container Initiative
- The Austin Group / Single Unix Specification - OpenGroup
- Attend FOSDEM
- Attend KubeCon
- Attend PyCon
- Improve Go skills
Goals in Fedora:
- Help with the distribution of media and installation for new users
- Provide support to new/older users
- Ensure that Fedora provides the tools and libraries that scientific developers need.
- Report the bugs I encounter in order to to improve Fedora.
- Evangelize Fedora
- Fedora for HPC
- Fedora on the cloud
- Fedora on IBM Power