Fedora Medical Special Interest Group (SIG) is to enable a medical practice, the research, life sciences, bioinformatics and imaging into Fedora, and democratize the technologies for everyone. We prepares the packages associated with them.
Some sessions was moved to the Medical SIG's memo page.
Join Fedora Medical SIG and Contribute
- Mailing list: Go to the mailing list page, and subscribe. Mailing list address: email@example.com .
- IRC: #fedora-medical at freenode.
- Issue tracker and file management: https://pagure.io/fedora-medical
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need some helps. Subscribing the mailing list is encouraged.
Interested People (Please add yourself)
Fedora medical packages by category
|Dental||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Hospital||Hospital information systems. General Practitioner's work-flow. The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Imaging||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Misc||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Speech Analysis||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
When creating new category, please consider the name with Deibian Med team's tasks.
Package review Requests
- PACKAGED! InsightToolkit - Medical imaging processing library
- PACKAGED! DCMTK - A collection of libraries implementing large parts of the DICOM standard
- GNU Health - The free Health and Hospital Information System
- PACKAGED! Orthanc - Lightweight, RESTful DICOM server
- OpenEEG - Open source EEG
- Open source ECG
- LibOmron, Omron usb devices driver
- UPAOpenDental - Dental software - new
- PACKAGED!  - Octave dicom package