Meetings of the Fedora Websites team will be held regularly.
Meetings are typically an hour in length, but may be terminated early if all business is concluded.
Time and Place
Our weekly meetings are on TBD at TBD UTC in #fedora-websites (IRC). For those needing web clients, visit http://webchat.freenode.net.
To convert UTC to localtime, execute
date -d '2010-01-22 19:00 UTC'
Google Calendar users: Click here to add this meeting to your Google Calendar.
ICS file: Import File:Fedora-Websites-Meeting.ics file into your calendar client to add this meeting.
In each meeting, we will run down the current tasks list.
If meeting logs are not published, they can be found on the Meetbot website.
Note: Meeting logs are sent to the mailing list.
This weeks topics are the following
- F13 Release day follow-up
- Websites_Release_SOP update
- SEO project update
- Design document
- New fp.o website -- pipeline
- /2009-06-26 - status update, action items in place
- /2009-06-19 - F12 goalsetting
- /2009-06-12 - informal get-together
- 2008-10-06 - Meeting log, no summary just updates to the Websites/Tasks list
- 2008-09-08 - Meeting log and Meeting summary
- 2008-08-18 - Meeting log
- 2008-07-21 - Meeting Minutes
- 2008-07-07 - Meeting Minutes and Log.
- 2008-06-30 - Meeting Minutes and Log.
- 2008-05-26 - Meeting Minutes and Log.
- 2008-05-19 - Meeting Minutes and Log
- 2008-05-08 - Meeting Minutes and Log
- 2008-04-30 - Meeting Minutes and Log