This is a temporary page to coordinate the creation of a special interest group to coordinate work on Workstation/AtomicWorkstation. The idea is that the SIG would have regular (bi-weekly?) meetings to keep the work on the project moving forward.
Possible areas of work are:
- Keeping the OSTree and installer composing, installing, and working
- Increasing automated testing done on the OSTree image
- Making sure that open technical questions and pull requests are dealt with
- Documentation, including best practices for development on an OSTree system
- General initiative planning - milestones, promotion, etc.
- Figuring out technical next steps
If you are interested in participating, please add yourself below, or mail firstname.lastname@example.org. One possible meeting time would be opposite weeks from the Workstation Working Group meeting at 14:00 UTC on Mondays. (First thought it was at 13:00 UTC, which is why the extra column)
|Name||Monday 13utc? 8us/eastern||Monday 14utc? 9us/eastern||Timezone||interests|
|OwenTaylor||Possible||Good||US/Eastern (preferably 9am-6pm)||coordination, development model, flatpaks|
|Kalev Lember||Good||Europe/Stockholm (preferably 9am-6pm)||gnome-software support, making sure everything aligns with regular Workstation goals|
|Sanja Bonic||Good||Europe/London (preferably 9am-6pm)||Project Atomic, minimal installations, making sure desktop works for regular users|
|Matthias Clasen||Good||US/Eastern||gnome, coordination with gnome-software/flatpak|
|Jonathan Lebon||Good||Better (until 9:45)||US/Eastern (preferably 9am-5pm)||Project Atomic, rpm-ostree stack alignment|
|Micah Abbott||Good||US/Eastern (preferably 9am-5pm)||ProjectAtomic, best practices for containerizing desktop, documentation, QE|