This is a stub for a page on how to do change management across the Fedora Project.
- Ask $this_list_of_individuals_I_can_think_of
- Email $this_list_of_mailing_lists_I_can_think_of
- Write a blog post
- Send it to Fedora announce or devel-announce list, too
- Not process or bureaucracy heavy.
- Makes it easy to know who to contact and how to contact them about a change you are making.
- Makes it easy to know what communication channel to watch for incoming changes you may care about.
- Clear to all when agreement is reached, and what agreement is.