From Fedora Project Wiki
What Is This Disc?
How Do I Install Fedora with this Disc?
- Insert this disc into the computer where you want to install Fedora, and shut it down.
- (Include info here on how to configure for boot; see the live image README.)
- At the prompt, select ...
Refer to the Installation Guide at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/ for more information.
What Else Can I Do with this Disc?
- Test your computers memory: type memtest86 at the prompt and press enter. Leaving memtest86 to run for a several hours is usually a good idea if you suspect your computers memory is flaky
- Rescue an existing Fedora installation: type linux rescue