(Redirected from FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008/BoothSetup)
Booth Setup for LinuxTag 2008
The booth has to be ready at Wednesday, 28th at 09.00 (9am) because there will be a opening ceremony and most likely some VIP, local journalists and TV stations will come for this and visit the fair ground.
Most people are arriving at Tuesday, May 27th. At this day is the FAD in the evening. This means that the setup has to be done till 19.00 (7pm). It's possible to work till 22.00 (10pm) but we want to have the FAD because it's for briefing you, too.
Meeting time and location for setup
- Meeting Location: Eingang Ost (Entrance east)
- Date: 27.05.2008 (2008-05-27)
- Time: 14.00 Uhr (2pm)
- GeroldKassube will really appreciate when you arrive on time because he has to pass the necessary "setup-passport" to everyone.
Attendess for Setup
|Name||Booth Setup||at 2 pm||Other time||Comments|
|PeterReuschlein||X||X||-||flight arrives 10:10 at the airport, should be ok|
|MarcoZiesing||X||X||-||flight arrives 10:10 at the airport, should be ok|
|FrancescoCrippa||X||X||-||flight arrives 10:30 at the airport, should be ok|
|Robert M. Albrecht||X||X||-|
|FranzRobert||X||-||16.30+||Sorry, not sure to be there on 14.00 because of the road trip|
|RobertScheck||X||-||16:00+||flight arrives 14:50 at Tegel airport|
Messe Berlin will provide the furniture for the booth.
- 3 Infopoints
- 2 table (2 persons)
- 1 Discussion table (round, 2-3 persons)
The carpet will be anthracite.
What else do we need?
- Who is providing the sofa?
- ChristophWickert can provide a fanless 8 Port Gigabit Swich or/and a 24+2 Fast Ethernet Switch. How many computers will we have?
- Wireless? ChristophWickert could also bring a wireless router.