The Flock site selection process, as approved by the Fedora Council, is:
- Fedora Council decides on a general region.
- Events team comes back with several possibilities in that region.
- We get community feedback on ability to attend and excitment for each of those, and return a ranked list to events team.
- Fedora Council and events team pick final location.
- Community people in or around that location who are able and willing to volunteer to help with logistics, finding awesome evening events, etc., are absolutely invited to work together.
- Awesome Flock conference!