- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone :
- Blog URL : devamanthrils.wordpress.com
- LinkedIn Profile : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lali-devamanthri/24/4a8/350
- Freenode IRC Nick : LSD
Why do you want to work with the Fedora Project?
I need to do something which will always impress me all the time by contributing to something meaningful while learning. Working with professional experts who are working with real world large codebases, and it will give me life time connections.
Do you have any past involvement with the Fedora project or with any another open Source project as a contributor (if possible please add some references as well)?
No, I couldn't. But I don’t think, it’s too late to engage in Fedora project now onward. Since I heard about Fedora Projects, I think this is a good starting point to continuously contribute for Fedora.
Did you participate with the past GSoC programs, if so which years, which organizations?
No, this will be my 1st time. It’s pleasure to take part in Fedora project as 1st GSoC project.
Will you continue contributing/ supporting the Fedora project after the GSoC 2012 Program, if yes, which team(s)/area(s), you are interested with?
Yes, I will. I would like to contribute as an ambassador and web developer for build infrastructure that runs fedora. I wish to continue this project further after end of the GSOC 2012. I have another 1 year time to complete my degree course. I suppose this time period would give me a lot of freedom to contribute in Fedora projects.
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?
I have confidence, the Fedora project should choose me for the following reasons:
• My purpose is not to end the contribution for Fedora after this summer. I’m willing to be with Fedora, and this would be my 1st project done for Fedora. That would impress me and Fedora will get a dedicated contributor for life time.
• I can manage any difficulty to end this project as the most successful project in GSOC 2012.
• I’m capable to learn new language, technical stuffs in short time and use them effectively.