|Kadischi : Schedule
|This is Kadischi freeform TODO list. Contributors will keep it up-to-date.
|Tasks are ordered by importance, DESC
Kadischi : TODO Lists
Kadischi is the tool.
FedoraLiveCD is the product.
|Kadischi Weekly Reports
|Assigned : Each Friday
- Document better the debug option
- provide a way to strip down languages (from /usr/share/local) and docs (/usr/share/doc)
- modify syslog and other things that log to keep shorter logs
- implement backup/restore function for config files and used data (use linux4all b/r as a starting point)
- make SELinux work on live system as some compressed filesystems do not support xattrs.
- work around config file (make anaconda ignore %livecd section, make kadischi able to read that section)
- create (and integrate) fancy little gui
- get a script for kadischi to recognise graphics cards and automatically choose the related driver ( etc nv for nVidia, ...)
- fix "unable to touch /.autorelabel" during the booting process of the livecd
- Anaconda/Kadischi installations to HDD from LiveCD environments
- Auto login into Fedora with fedora as the default user name.
- Provide fedora and root usernames with blank passwords. Security is not a concern for a Live CD
- Add some good introductory and promotional material in a desktop folder by default
- provide a Fedora introduction in the bootup prompt by default
Kadischi : TODO Lists Completed
- SquashFS as rootfs
- Option passing to Anaconda
- Expected size calculation of ISO image
- Ejection of the LiveCD
- Toshio Kuratomi
- Chitlesh Goorah
- Jasper Hartline
Simply queries RPMdb, and divides that by known SquashFS ratios
Uses the same method as find_live_cd.c