- 1 The Fedora Localization Project - Meetings
- 2 Fedora Localization Group meeting Meeting 2019-06-24
The Fedora Localization Project - Meetings
The Localization Project holds every now and then IRC meetings.
The language used in the meetings is currently English. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate, especially people who work closely with translators.
- The frequency is Fortnightly on Mondays. Due to the location diversity of the team, we usually change the time between 11:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC.
- Time: See below for the time of the next meeting. Please notice Daylight Savings Time/Summer Time! GMT+1 in UK, etc. -- Use timeanddate.com for time conversions.
- Location: #fedora-meeting on Freenode (we usually hang around
- Protocol: We sometimes follow the meeting protocol, especially when a lot of people show up, since it helps to have effective and fluent discussions.
- Organizer: usefull commands are available at Zodbot#Meeting_Functions
Next Meeting: fedocal
Fedora Localization Group meeting Meeting 2019-06-24
date -d 'TZ="Europe/Paris" 2019-06-24 12:00:00'
This meeting will be lead by User:jibecfed.
- The participants will be posted after the meeting.
- For IRC meetings, please follow Meeting Protocol
Please note numbers are related to G11N issue tracker
- #58 Translation platform migration
- Next meeting
- Open floor
Meeting summary and action items
Next Fedora Localization Group meeting meeting will be on .
|2008-09-16||IRC log, Summary|
|2008-07-30||IRC log, Summary|
|2008-04-29||IRC log, Summary|
|2008-04-01||IRC log, Summary|
|2008-03-04||IRC log, Summary|
|2008-2-05||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-10-16||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-09-11||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-08-28||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-08-21||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-08-14||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-07-24||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-07-10||IRC log, Summary|
|2007-06-26||IRC log (wiki page), Summary|
|2007-06-19||IRC log, Summary|
Trans mailing list archive page: