LimeSDR is an USB SDR device with full OpenSource software support. It has Lime Microsystems LMS7002M RF-transreceiver and Altera Cyclone IV EP4CE40F23 FPGA on board. It uses SoapySDR hardware abstration library for SDR-software.
- RD frequency range: 100kHz-3.8GHz
- RF bandwidth: 61.44MHz
- Sample depth: 12 bits
- Sample rate: 61.44MSPS
- Host interface: USB 3.0
$ lsusb Bus 002 Device 087: ID 1d50:6108 OpenMoko, Inc. Myriad-RF LimeSDR
device appears as OpenMoko.
Device support software is called Lime Suite that provides LimeUtil, LimeQuickTest and graphical LimeSuiteGUI tool.
Configuration settings for I/O device::
- Device string: soapy=0,driver=lime
- manually set sample rate and bandwidth:
- sample rate:
- Leave “LNB LO” at 0 unless you actually have an LNB in front of your device.
Sample rates that work: 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10 Msps. Bandwidths: 1.5, 4, 10 MHz Other sample rates will also work For frequencies < 30 MHz, use bandwidth 60 MHz (or 100 ￼) For frequencies > 30 MHz, we can use 0 meaning auto. Other bandwidth values should also work, but some of them crash.
- SoapySDR::Device::make() no match - device permission problems.
- [ERROR] SetFrequencySXR(30 MHz) - cannot deliver frequency
- [ERROR] Rx calibration: MCU error 3 (SXR tune failed)
- limemicro.com Lime Microsystems Ltd
- https://myriadrf.org/news/limesdr-made-simple-part-1/ myriadrf.org - LimeSDR Made Simple Part 1: Introduction]
- myriadrf.org - LimeSuite
- myriadrf.org - LimeSuite Wiki
- myriadrf.org - LMS7002m control driver
- groups.google.com gqrx forum