This page lists the autotest system labels used by AutoQA. Labels are important when adding new clients to autotest or when writing new tests for AutoQA. You can read more at How to add autotest clients and Writing AutoQA Tests.
A system can have only one of the following labels. This is a restriction enforced by autotest.
- host has i386 architecture
- host has x86_64 architecture
Much like platform labels, a system should have only one of the following labels.
- Fedora NN is installed on the host (e.g.fc37, fc38, fc39 ...).
A system can use one or more of the following labels. However, note that some labels may be contradictory.
- the host is capable of using virtualization technologies (we're mainly interested in KVM)
- the host is running inside virtualized environment, it is not a bare metal machine
- noarch tests will be executed only on clients with this label. Adding this label to all your clients distributes the workload most equally (recommended).