Fedora CommOps Team Meeting Minutes 2017-07-25
- 2017-07-25 17:30 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
This week's CommOps Meeting will be led by bt0dotninja.
- The participants will be posted after the meeting.
- To help improve the flow of the meeting, using the IRC Meeting Protocol is encouraged, as modeled by the EMEA Ambassadors.
- Please follow the Meeting Protocol where possible.
- #startmeeting Fedora CommOps (2017-07-25)
- #meetingname commops
- #nick commops
- #chair bex skamath bt0
- #topic Agenda
- #link https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:CommOps_2017-07-25
- #info (1) Roll Call / Q&A
- #info (2) Open Floor
- #topic Roll Call / Q&A
- #info Name; Timezone; Sub-projects/Interest Areas
- #action commops New members, make sure you introduce yourself on the CommOps mailing list [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommOps/Join ]
- If this is your first time at a CommOps meeting, feel free to introduce yourself to everyone and say hello! If anyone has any questions before we get started with the rest of the agenda, now is also a good time to ask.
- #topic Open Floor
- skamath and bex wants to integrating Grimoire into the fedora ecosystem.
- #link https://github.com/grimoirelab
- Grimoire also have kibiter, a fork of Kibana dashboard
- #link https://github.com/grimoirelab/kibiter
- the first step is integrate perceval (a data gathering tool to gather all the data) to the existing fedora infrastructure
- #link https://github.com/grimoirelab/perceval
- Second step is to use Sorting hat to link user accounts
- The skamath work is focus in the first step for now