Test whether or not the Fedora logo is visible on top of the default desktop background.
1. Ensure that the most current release version of the default background package is installed. For example, for Fedora 36, this package name would be
. Also ensure that the Fedora logo GNOME extension package is installed and updated to the latest version:
2. Ensure that you are using the GNOME desktop environment.
How to test
- Look at the default desktop background in the default light mode and note whether or not a Fedora logo appears in the lower right corner.
- Put the default desktop background in dark mode. Note whether or not a Fedora logo appears in the lower right corner.
- A Fedora logo including the Fedora "F" mark and the Fedora logo type is recognizable, visible, and legible in the lower right hand corner of the desktop background.