Test whether a Nextcloud account can be created.
- Ensure that
- Have already Nextcloud account (self-hosted or with a provider) or get free a Nextcloud account among this community maintained list of Nextcloud providers.
How to test
- Run System Settings and go to the Online Accounts panel.
- Select Nextcloud.
- Enter server (eg. ncloud9.zaclys.com) and your username and password.
- Once you have logged in, a list of elements to synchronize should appear.
- Once you have closed the Account spoke, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- Nextcloud Calendars should show up in Calendar (if Evolution is installed, they should appear there as well).
- Nextcloud Contacts should show up in Contacts (if Evolution is installed, they should appear there as well).
- Nextcloud share should show up in Files.