From Fedora Project Wiki
This tests the regained ability of kickoff 4.9.3 to be able to be navigated solely with keyboard.
Enable kickoff keyboard shortcut: right-click the Fedora icon to bring the 'Application Launcher Settings' and set-up a custom shortcut there.
How to test
- Open kickoff using the configured short-cut.
- Use keyboard keys like arrows and escape to navigate both through tabs and menus.
- Use an Enter key to startup a couple of items in any of the menus.
- Kickoff will pop-in with the keyboard shortcut.
- You should be able to navigate to any item in any tab.
- Enter key works for execution of applications/items you've navigated to.