This test case tests suspending via systemd.
- Check that the suspend is supported on your platform:
$ cat /sys/power/state
- If there is mem in the output, it signals that the suspend is supported.
How to test
- Run the following command:
# systemctl suspend
- Wait until the system suspends (it can take several seconds).
- Wake-up your system by e.g. hitting the power button (or maybe another button depending on your HW).
- System correctly suspends.
- After wake-up system correctly resumes.
- NetworkManager re-establishes a network connection.