This test case describes the scenario of using a printer
How to test
- Connect your computer to a network on which one or more network printers are available
- Open an application (e.g. gedit) and print a page to one of these printers
- Reasonable behaviours might be:
- Network printers are discovered automatically, and appear in the print dialog without further work
- Network printers do not appear automatically, but the print dialog offers a way to look for network printers
- Network printers can be found with the help of the Printing administration utility.