This test case tests whether suspend / resume works successfully with the alsa audio driver.Your system must be capable of suspending and resuming normally (for instance, it worked in previous Fedora releases).
How to test
- Shut your system down entirely, then start it up again and log in to the desktop.
- Run the Totem media player - command
totem, or Movie Player in the system menus.
- Try to play a sound file located on your computer, or from a remote server with the Open Location option - for example this one. Make sure it is in a supported format; Ogg Vorbis is a safe choice.
- Suspend the system (for e.g. left click the battery icon and click 'suspend') when playing audio.
- Resume the system.
- The system should come back with the audio correct and continue to play audio as before.