This test case tests whether any automatic error catching systems report errors in a typical system boot.
How to test
- Boot a clean live image of the Fedora version you wish to test
- Note whether any errors are reported by the default automatic error reporting tools (as of Fedora 14, these are abrt and SELinux's setroubleshoot)
- Perform a default installation from the live image (changing no options and entering typical information into free text fields)
- Boot the installed system and again check whether there are any errors reported by automatic tools
- No errors should be reported by automatic error checking tools whether booting live or booting a system installed from a live image