This tests the gnome-shell integration of applications written using non-gtk toolkits and the ones running with Wine.
- Install example applications written using Qt, WxWidgets and Java Swing toolkits plus install Wine. From the terminal run:
sudo dnf install speedcrunch filezilla colossus wine
How to test
- Go to Activities, open the application picker, and check whether all the installed applications are present in the list. Also see if pre-installed Wine applications are present (That is e.g. Notepad, Wine File, WineMine etc.).
- Run all of the above applications and some Wine applications as well. Invoke Activities and see if all the application windows are present in the overview.
- Create extra few desktops and try moving some of the windows around them.
- All of the installed applications + Windows applications included with Wine should be present in the application picker.
- You should be able to see miniatures of all the opened windows and be able to move them around different desktops correctly.
- Visuals of speedcrunch and filezilla (generally all Qt and WxWidgets applications) should be adjusted to the current GNOME theme and should look and feel native.