What is the cause of reimbursement issues in your region/country? What is your proposed solution?
How should we handle requests to pay for things in advance?
When local economic situation or other reasons leads to a need for the project to pay directly for things instead of using a reimbursement, what should our guidelines be?
Also consider mentioning cases where Paypal doesn't work in the local functional currency. For example, if Paypal won't deliver you money in the same currency you have to pay your credit card bill in then we need to try to hold you harmless on that money exchange.
Alternatives Reimbursement Platform Notes
Typically an alternative must:
- be able to be funded via a credit card
- be acceptable for use in the US
- not be negatively associated with financial issues
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Output is a bank transfer
- Available in a ton of currencies
- Already being experimented with by the FCAIC
- Western Union
- Able to send money through their online platform; no longer necessary to visit a local agency.
- They accept credit cards.
- They operate in more than 200 countries across the globe.
- Unfortunately, they have relatively higher fees compared to other platforms.
- Unlikely to be acceptable to Red Hat
Incomplete info about Paypal in Latam