We are working on form a group of people pushing and maintaining Deepin Desktop Environment in Fedora. Our mission is to define a high-quality Deepin DE experience to Fedora users and developers.
Sync with Arch Linux
Versions of packages are kept synchronized with Arch Linux , not with upstream directly.
We also follow the package naming of Arch Linux. Deepin packages are prefixed with 'deepin-'.
As of now, most of the packages are in Fedora. Please refer to the tracker bug for the packages.
For multi-media packages, refer to the tracker in RPMFusion bugzilla.
List Ordered by Build Sequence
- deepin-gir-generator (not updated in long term)
- dtkcommon (new in F35)
- dtkwm (not updated in long term)
- deepin-menu (upstream halted)
- deepin-gettext-tools (not updated in long term)
- deepin-gtk-theme (not updated in long term)
- deepin-wayland (new in F35)
- deepin-pw-check (new in F35)
- Zamir SUN - main coordinator, packager
- Robin Lee - main packager
- Bowen Li - main packager
- Felix Yan - packager
- Gerard Braad - mentor
- Robert-André Mauchin - reviewer
- Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek - reviewer
- And others
How you can help
If you have no idea how to help us with making Deepin Desktop Environment into Fedora here are some proposals where we need help:
- Packagers: There are so many interesting packages that are not yet packaged for Fedora or need to be updated. Package it to improve the experience.
- Reviewers: Only a few persons are doing the DeepinDE-related reviews. Help us reviewing the package requests to make things happen quickly.
- Testers: If you want to try Deepin Desktop Environment use the development version or the updates-testing repository and report bugs, We need your feedback to improve it.
As of now, we don't have a dedicated way for communication yet. We will be requesting a mailing list shortly. The preferred way of getting in touch with us is by email. Of course you can reach many of us by IRC in various channels.